Saturday 12 January 2013

Welcome!

Well, first thing's first.
I started a new blog, because my old one kind of fell into neglect.
But this is my new one. I called it 'AudaVita' because it sounds nice haha. On my old blog (Elsewhere), I included posts about a lot of things, but this one will be primarily about film and cinema. I've made some resolutions this year, and one of them is to do more film-related things, such as write reviews, I want to write a few short stories and now I have a good camera I'd love to do a little stop-motion film. Would be bloody fantastic. But these things do take time.
I study geography at university, and although I enjoy it (mostly), sometimes I feel my heart isn't in it. I watch films a lot. I like to escape somewhere, imagine I'm there watching it instead of watching it through glass. Like when I'm in the cinema, a good film in my opinion is one which makes you forget you're sat in a room with a hundred other people. When the credits roll, you suddenly realise you were there all along. 
Soon the sky people have left Pandora, Voldemort has been killed and Ron Weasley got the girl, Sauron has been defeated, Dorothy is back in her Kansas bed. Soon the story has ended, the trapdoor opens and you're back in Emma's world. 
Well, if I can't stay in that fantasy world, i'll just create one for myself. 
So I hope you enjoy these reviews!
Please let me know if there's anything/requests you'd like or any feedback!


Thanks :)
Facebook: www.facebook.com/aurorawhispers


Coming Soon --- Les Miserables review!

No comments:

Post a Comment