Sunday 13 January 2013

So Many Movies...

Okay so I'm on a mission to watch and review every film on Empire's 500 Greatest Movies of All Time. 
In the second link I've highlighted movies I've seen already. I know I call myself a film fan, yet I haven't seen many on the list which is why i have this blog. The list was created in 2008 so obviously movies made after that have been omitted, but if I watch a film made after 2008 which I believe should go on the list, I'll review it. I will write a mini-review (literally a paragraph long), and mark it out of 10. 

On my old blog, I already started a similar project, however with the Internet Movie Database's list, however as new movies are released they are added which throws the whole list out of whack so Empire's was chosen. 

If you have any inquiries, constructive criticism, or would just like to say how much you like reading my blog, please leave a comment! Or you can email me at:
audavita@gmail.com

Thankyou!


No comments:

Post a Comment